adityachoudhary

I'm Aditya Choudhary, and I specialize in practical technical training, team management, and building career-ready skills in mobile and laptop repair. Based in New Delhi, I've spent years working closely with students and trainers, so I know exactly where beginners struggle and what employers actually look for. As a Manager at AK Info, I handle daily batch planning, trainer coordination, and student progress reviews, and I'm always upfront about course content, fees, and outcomes. One example: when a student felt stuck on chip-level troubleshooting, we added extra hands-on lab hours, and within weeks he was confidently repairing real devices. If you're searching for a Laptop Repairing Course in Delhi that values honest guidance and real results, that's the kind of support we focus on delivering.
Location
New Delhi

Online statistics

Members online
3
Guests online
384
Total visitors
387

Forum statistics

Threads
480
Messages
2,255
Members
5,189
Latest member
fp5app
Back
Top