ajaychoudhary

Ajay Choudhary here, and I specialize in student counselling, university shortlisting, visa documentation, and building clear, realistic study-abroad plans. Based in Gurgaon, I bring years of hands-on experience guiding students and families through every stage of the overseas education journey. As Manager at JR Immigration Consultants, I oversee our counselling team, review every application file, and make sure no deadline or document slips through the cracks. Our team of USA Education Consultants in Gurgaon believes in honest advice, even when it isn't what you hoped to hear. For example, when a student with a modest profile wanted a top-ranked university, we built a stronger shortlist, improved their SOP, and secured a well-matched admission with a scholarship. Transparency and results drive everything I do.
Location
Gurgaon

Online statistics

Members online
0
Guests online
275
Total visitors
275

Forum statistics

Threads
465
Messages
2,092
Members
5,037
Latest member
akarshsharma
Back
Top