Recent content by - JJK -

  1. J

    xlookup lookup_area

    Guten morgen Strange is that this Mr. BYROW is partially working in another file but I cannot make it work with this SAP export file. Br, - JJK -
  2. J

    xlookup lookup_area

    Thanks for your answer. First hit did not work, do you know whats wrong here: " =XLOOKUP(TRUE;BYROW('[SAP24.09.26.xlsx]hours'!$B$10:$N$57118;LAMBDA(r;OR(r=C11)));'[SAP 24.09.26.xlsx]hours'!$O$10:$O$57118;"Not found";2) " All results were "Not found" Thanks
  3. J

    xlookup lookup_area

    Hi Is there a function like xlookup which looks the value from area instead of array? My problem description, I have SAP export as a data file. I would like to find a cost for a certain item. Item ID in export can be in columns E to M and cost is in column N always. Normal excel function...

Online statistics

Members online
3
Guests online
329
Total visitors
332

Forum statistics

Threads
466
Messages
2,105
Members
5,054
Latest member
789winshow1
Back
Top