You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
Hi, I’m Pooja, a dedicated yoga and wellness professional based in Rishikesh, passionate about sharing authentic yoga practices and holistic wellness with students from around the world. I offer traditional
ashtanga yoga classes and immersive learning at an
ashtanga yoga shala Rishikesh, along with a comprehensive
yoga certificate course. My training programs include
100 hour yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh,
200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, and
300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. I also guide students through
3 days yoga retreat in Rishikesh,
5 days yoga retreat in Rishikesh,
7 days yoga retreat in Rishikesh,
10 days yoga retreat in Rishikesh, and
14 days yoga retreat in Rishikesh. For complete wellness, I also promote
sound healing Rishikesh and
ayurveda course Rishikesh, along with adventurous Rafting In Rishikesh experiences. I also provide
online yoga classes and
online yoga classes uk, making yoga accessible worldwide.
- Members online
- 3
- Guests online
- 196
- Total visitors
- 199
- Threads
- 466
- Messages
- 2,105
- Members
- 5,066
- Latest member
- top88network