Hi
Is there a function like xlookup which looks the value from area instead of array?
My problem description, I have SAP export as a data file. I would like to find a cost for a certain item. Item ID in export can be in columns E to M and cost is in column N always.
Normal excel function syntax is:
=XLOOKUP(lookup_value, lookup_array, return_array, if_not_found, match_mode, search_mode)
this lookup array can refer to 1 column only (lookup_array), either E or F or G or....
so in my case I would like it to be something like:
=XLOOKUP(lookup_value, lookup_area, return_array, if_not_found, match_mode, search_mode)
I would like to search work over all column from E to M
Is there such a function already or is there a combination of functions which should work in my case?
Thanks in advance,
- JJK -
Is there a function like xlookup which looks the value from area instead of array?
My problem description, I have SAP export as a data file. I would like to find a cost for a certain item. Item ID in export can be in columns E to M and cost is in column N always.
Normal excel function syntax is:
=XLOOKUP(lookup_value, lookup_array, return_array, if_not_found, match_mode, search_mode)
this lookup array can refer to 1 column only (lookup_array), either E or F or G or....
so in my case I would like it to be something like:
=XLOOKUP(lookup_value, lookup_area, return_array, if_not_found, match_mode, search_mode)
I would like to search work over all column from E to M
Is there such a function already or is there a combination of functions which should work in my case?
Thanks in advance,
- JJK -