[Solved] Weekly/Monthly Status report

How can I create weekly,monthly,yearly progress report and I can filter it at weekly,monthly 7 yearly bases
Hello Rahul Tiwari

Thank you for reaching out to us on our platform. I understand that you create weekly, monthly, and yearly progress reports, and I can filter them on a weekly, monthly, or seven annual bases. Based on your requirements, I can assist you with steps to solve the issue. To illustrate, I am considering a dataset from an article on ExcelDemy.

https://www.exceldemy.com/make-monthly-report-in-excel/

Steps:
  • Choose the intended range first.
  • Go to Data >> Filter.
  • After that, click on the Down-arrow icon of the Date column.
  • Consequently, a menu will pop up from where you will find the Date Filters options.
  • Another menu will open and then click on Custom Filter.
Rahul Tiwari.png​
  • To filter weekly, monthly, yearly and even seven yearly, you must choose the is after option, check And, and later select is before.
  • Lastly, insert the intended dates and get the result.
Rahul Tiwari 1.png​

You can share your Workbook with me via this platform to better understand your situation. To explore more, you may follow more articles on ExcelDemy that may help lead to more appropriate solutions.

https://www.exceldemy.com/make-sales-report-in-excel/

https://www.exceldemy.com/make-report-card-in-excel/

Thank you again for reaching out to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions or problems regarding Excel.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
 
I really appreciate how your posts consistently offer both insight and clarity. Have you thought about diving into how these concepts might connect with emerging tech like blockchain or the future of remote work? It would be fascinating to hear your perspective on their wider societal impact. Thanks for always providing such thought-provoking content—looking forward to more!

<a href="https://www.unitedlife.sk/kontakt/">unitedlife.sk</a>
 

Online statistics

Members online
2
Guests online
337
Total visitors
339

Forum statistics

Threads
839
Messages
2,484
Members
5,296
Latest member
eg333tv
Back
Top