[Solved] Adding a Second sheet to my Formula

Jululian

Dear all
May I kindly request your help with My formula how do I add to the second sheet to the formula

=IFERROR(INDEX('1'!$A$2:$H$51,SMALL(IF((INDEX('1'!$A$2:$H$51,0,MATCH($A$2,'1'!$A$1:$H$1,0))<>""),MATCH(ROW($A$2:$A$51),ROW($A$2:$A$52)),""),ROWS($A$1:A1)),MATCH(A$2,'1'!$A$1:$H$1,0)),"")

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer

Best regards
Geo

Attachments

Dear all
May I kindly request your help with My formula how do I add to the second sheet to the formula

=IFERROR(INDEX('1'!$A$2:$H$51,SMALL(IF((INDEX('1'!$A$2:$H$51,0,MATCH($A$2,'1'!$A$1:$H$1,0))<>""),MATCH(ROW($A$2:$A$51),ROW($A$2:$A$52)),""),ROWS($A$1:A1)),MATCH(A$2,'1'!$A$1:$H$1,0)),"")

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer

Best regards
Geo
Dear Geo

It's great to see you again. I have reviewed your problem and improved the formula to fulfil your requirements. Please check the following:

Combining Data from Multiple Sheets into a Summary Sheet Using Dynamic Formulas in Excel.gif

Improved Excel Formula:
=IFERROR(
IF(
ROW(A1) <= COUNTA('1'!$A$2:$A$51),
INDEX('1'!$A$2:$H$51, SMALL(IF((INDEX('1'!$A$2:$H$51, 0, MATCH($A$2, '1'!$A$1:$H$1, 0)) <> ""), MATCH(ROW('1'!$A$2:$A$51), ROW('1'!$A$2:$A$52)), ""), ROWS($A$1:A1)), MATCH(A$2, '1'!$A$1:$H$1, 0)),
INDEX('2'!$A$2:$H$51, SMALL(IF((INDEX('2'!$A$2:$H$51, 0, MATCH($A$2, '2'!$A$1:$H$1, 0)) <> ""), MATCH(ROW('2'!$A$2:$A$51), ROW('2'!$A$2:$A$52)), ""), ROWS($A$1:A1) - COUNTA('1'!$A$2:$A$51)), MATCH(A$2, '2'!$A$1:$H$1, 0))
),
""
)

Hopefully, you have found the solution you were looking for. I have attached the solution workbook as well. Stay blessed.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
ExcelDemy

Attachments

Dear Geo

It's great to see you again. I have reviewed your problem and improved the formula to fulfil your requirements. Please check the following:

Improved Excel Formula:

Hopefully, you have found the solution you were looking for. I have attached the solution workbook as well. Stay blessed.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
ExcelDemy
Your assistance has been greatly appreciated and has had a significant impact. Thank you and your team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonquil
Back