How to Convert a Byte array into JPG, PNG or BMP picture and paste it into a Cell

LatinCoder

Greetings from VENEZUELA!

I have a list of MHTML documents with Youtube Searh results. Every document contains all the Thumbnail images encoded in base64 format.

After decoding each image content to ASCII format, the content will be stored into a temporary Byte Array so that I can achieve the main goal of this project:

"Convert the temporary Byte array into a Memory Picture that can be pasted into a cell or other Container."

I have seen some API functios tha might help, but I dont know how to use them all together to acomplish mi goal : GetDC, CreateCompatibleDC, CreateCompatibleBitmap, BitBlt, SelectObject

Can you help me?

Thanks ...!

Greetings from VENEZUELA!

I have a list of MHTML documents with Youtube Searh results. Every document contains all the Thumbnail images encoded in base64 format.

After decoding each image content to ASCII format, the content will be stored into a temporary Byte Array so that I can achieve the main goal of this project:

"Convert the temporary Byte array into a Memory Picture that can be pasted into a cell or other Container."

I have seen some API functios tha might help, but I dont know how to use them all together to acomplish mi goal : GetDC, CreateCompatibleDC, CreateCompatibleBitmap, BitBlt, SelectObject

Can you help me?

Thanks ...!
Thanks For your query LatinCoder.
As it appears from your query, the output that you want is a bit out of scope for us as we deal with Excel and VBA related query. So, can you provide us with your mhtml file or Ss of the file so that we can decide how we could help in this problem?
Regards,
Adnan
Team Exceldemy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JasonRip