Request for Assistance with Monthly Group Details Report Formatting

chili

Hi,
I am looking your expertise in organizing the monthly details report related to the issue I am currently addressing.
Attached to this email, you will find the necessary documents containing the relevant information. The attachments consist of three tabs, namely:

1. Master Database
  2. Pivot Data Sheet
  3. Dashboard
In an effort to enhance the clarity and accessibility of the report, I have prepared a summary details sheet. However, I am seeking assistance in establishing a proper and user-friendly format for arranging the monthly details report.

Attachments

• Factory Format - Dashboard (Autosaved) - Copy.xlsx
    182.3 KB · Views: 2
However, I am seeking assistance in establishing a proper and user-friendly format for arranging the monthly details report.
Hello Chili,
Thank you for sharing your post with us. I understand you want to get a proper and user-friendly format for arranging a monthly details report.
A well-written report should be easy to understand and brief, with a summary of the month's activities and key findings.​
To get assistance with the formatting, you can begin and take notes from these articles:
To create the summary sheet:
Create a Summary Sheet in Excel
To create & format the monthly report:
Make Monthly Report in Excel
After this, you should be able to create a proper format for the report by yourself. Let me know if you need specific technical support while formatting the report.

Regards,
Yousuf Shovon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonkfps