[Solved] Stock Price formula

firebird123

I am using Excel 2019, I can find many articles on how to get an up to date stock price for the on-line versions of excel but not 2019. Is it possible to get a stock price using Excel 2019, if so can you please share the formula.

thank you

I am using Excel 2019, I can find many articles on how to get an up to date stock price for the on-line versions of excel but not 2019. Is it possible to get a stock price using Excel 2019, if so can you please share the formula.

thank you
Hi Firebird123

Thank you for reaching out to us on our website. I understand you are looking for a way to get a stock price using Excel 2019. Based on your requirements, I recommend using the Stock Connector add-in. Excel 365, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019 (on Mac and Windows), Excel Online and Excel for iPad are all compatible with the Stock Connector add-in.
Steps:
  • First, navigate to the Insert tab and from the Add-ins group, choose Get Add-ins.
  • Second, after the Office Add-ins window opens, search for STOCK in the search box and add Stock Connector.
1-Firebird123.png
  • After that, go to Home >> Launch.
  • Next, select the intended cell and click the Connect button from the Stock Connector pane.
2-Firebird123.png
  • Later, choose the destination from the Select Data window and hit OK.
3-Firebird123.png
  • As a result, the output will display like the below one.
4-Firebird123.png

To learn more, you can follow an article on ExcelDemy.

How to Get Stock Prices in Excel (3 Easy Methods)

Feel free to contact us for any additional help or inquiries.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JasonRip