Sum Index Match

d.sutton1221

Hi
I have a table with 24 columns and 365rows showing ½hr meter readings across a year. I have categorized the days into months and subcategorized the meter readings into day/night. I want to be able to get table that shows columns for months and rows for Day/night.

Pretty sure I've done this with a sum(range(index(crieria, range),match(criteria,range)) in teh past though seem to recall it needed an & somewhere in the formula to get it to look as a vertical range and a horizontal range.
Can anyone help please?

Hi
I have a table with 24 columns and 365rows showing ½hr meter readings across a year. I have categorized the days into months and subcategorized the meter readings into day/night. I want to be able to get table that shows columns for months and rows for Day/night.

Pretty sure I've done this with a sum(range(index(crieria, range),match(criteria,range)) in teh past though seem to recall it needed an & somewhere in the formula to get it to look as a vertical range and a horizontal range.
Can anyone help please?
Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your problem here. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Can you please send me the Excel file you're working on? Thus I can provide you with the most accurate solution. Access to the actual data will enable me to better understand the context and offer a more precise solution to your situation.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible with the solution.

Best regards
Zahid Shuvo

Hey there!

We have discussed your problem. It seems the requirement you have provided to us seems unclear. You can contact our consultancy service for further clarification on your problem. Try to provide your requirements in a list.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
Zahid Shuvo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonkfps