Latest activity

  • B
    benjamin left a message on pg55acom's profile.
    Ik vind het leuk om nieuwe en bijzondere platforms te ontdekken. Onlangs heb ik informatie bekeken over het casino op...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on 555win77com's profile.
    Jestem fanem gier online i zawsze staram się znaleźć przydatne informacje, zanim wypróbuję nowe platformy. Niedawno przejrzałem...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on 68win9co's profile.
    Od dawna jestem graczem i teraz odkryłem nowe i interesujące platformy. Lubię studiować recenzje, porównywać możliwości i wybierać...
  • J
    Hi Is there a function like xlookup which looks the value from area instead of array? My problem description, I have SAP export as a...
  • M
    Maps replied to the thread [Solved] Tax Calculation.
    Good morning Shamima. I was thinking that maybe we can redo the spreadsheet which already has results from my previous engagement with...
  • R
    RaymundJaron left a message on rr882hunet's profile.
    ¿Hasta qué punto una tabla cambiar la forma en que una decisión? Al ver que ExcelDemy ofrece herramientas que desde Excel para...
  • M
    Maps replied to the thread [Solved] Tax Calculation.
    Thanks Shamima. The above formula adresses the rebate only. My concern is getting the same result of year to date tax to be similar to...
  • M
    Maps replied to the thread [Solved] Tax Calculation.
    Hi Shamimata. I know you a patient moderator. I am actually using Office 365. Could you perhaps assist with a full formula for this. I...
  • shamimarita
    shamimarita replied to the thread [Solved] Tax Calculation.
    Hello Maps, I checked this again, taking into account that you are using an older version of Excel. The YTD rebate of 673.97 is...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on gamebaidoithuongdad's profile.
    Amo i giochi e prendo sempre sul serio la scelta delle nuove piattaforme. Ecco perché presto sempre attenzione alle recensioni. Le...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on gamebaifcom's profile.
    Ho molti hobby diversi e le piattaforme di gioco occupano un posto speciale tra questi. Adoro esplorare nuove opzioni di...
  • Gamblezen777
    Gamblezen777 updated their status.
    Gamblezen: A Contemporary iGaming Experience Combining Innovation and Secure Entertainment
  • M
    Maps replied to the thread [Solved] Tax Calculation.
    Good morning Shamimarata. Trusting you are well. I just need you to check if the the year to day tax is correct. I have an employee who...
  • G
    gemniomni updated their status.
    An AI video generator turns text prompts or reference images into videos, making it useful for product ads, social media clips...

Online statistics

Members online
1
Guests online
264
Total visitors
265

Forum statistics

Threads
480
Messages
2,255
Members
5,189
Latest member
fp5app
Back
Top