Latest activity

  • restoredentalstudio
    restoredentalstudio updated their status.
    Get personalized Dental Care Mount Prospect IL for healthy teeth, gums, and lasting oral wellness. Restore Dental Studio provides...
  • D
    Discover Porcelain Veneers Toronto for a brighter, more confident smile. Veneers can improve discolored, uneven, or imperfect teeth...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on Yousuf Shovon's profile.
    The games are very popular now, and this is not surprising. Everyone can find a genre to their liking: sports simulators, strategies...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on play789clubcc's profile.
    I’ve always enjoyed sports, especially cycling, trying new routes and being active. I recently got to know Play for Real Money at Pin-Up...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on playb52uscom's profile.
    I love playing, especially online games because it helps you to take your mind off the daily grind and enjoy your free time. I always...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on slotvipapporg's profile.
    Now the gaming industry is developing very fast, and sports betting has become one of the most interesting trends. I like to watch...
  • shamimarita
    shamimarita replied to the thread [Solved] Tax Calculation.
    You are welcome, Maps. It's my pleasure to help you.
  • B
    benjamin left a message on gamebaidoithuongtel's profile.
    I have been a sports fan for a long time and try to keep up with different competitions, especially football matches. I like to analyze...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on 99ok3jpnet's profile.
    There are indeed many exciting activities now, especially online. Everyone can find a course based on their interests, from games to...
  • G
    I think SUMIFS would work better here. Instead of looking up the PO and returning the same total for every matching row, you can sum the...
  • G
    garfieldandew replied to the thread xlookup lookup_area.
    Yes, you can do this with a dynamic-array approach. For example, =XLOOKUP(A2,TOCOL(E2:M100),TOCOL(N2:N100), "Not found") can search all...
  • B
    benjamin left a message on bolotoxWeaph's profile.
    Sports are a big part of my life, so I try to make as much time for it as possible. I love watching matches, analyzing team results and...
  • M
    Maps replied to the thread [Solved] Tax Calculation.
    Thank you Shamima. You have made my day. This is perfect.
  • U
    ubudalex commented on adairjosh's profile post.
    Whether you are automating boring workflows or trying to spin up quick presentations from data, the shift has been massive. Honestly, I...
  • A
    adairjosh updated their status.
    Artificial Intelligence (AI) has rapidly transformed from a sci-fi concept into a core pillar of modern technology. By enabling machines...

Online statistics

Members online
0
Guests online
222
Total visitors
222

Forum statistics

Threads
480
Messages
2,255
Members
5,187
Latest member
adityachoudhary
Back
Top