Automated Data Sheet

Nikhil Patki

Dear Admin,
I work in proprietary firm providing school bus service to students of various schools
Unfortunately I'm the only person in my firm using System and Ms-Office.
Even my Boss isn't tech savvy. He uses only basic features like sending, checking mails, and inputting data in my absence.

Being school bus service provider
I've to maintain data in excel sheets ( workbooks ) as follows
1. Pickup / Drop points
2. Vehicle master
3/ Students Master maintaining their pickup / drop points in detail having route name, km slab, annual fees, discount, final fee amount,
also various instalment headers, adding their payment details as and when they pay.
calculating total amount received per instalment, calculating balance amount against each instalment
4. route wise sheet separately for primary and pre-primary.
i want to automate the process.
But being recently have starting learning about advance excel and vba / macros
i face plenty difficulties.

Also recently my boss wants salary slips to be generated for each employee every month.
I need proper guidance so as I can be able to create a automated system for all the routine tasks
as such that i won't have to manually keep updating multiple sheets everytime when their is addition or deletion in data
Even as the data changes each academic year I want to create a template where i can change few things
and ensure hassle free data maintenance each year.
also there should be specific data to be input whereas other columns will be automated and can't be changed / edited

Dear Admin,
I work in proprietary firm providing school bus service to students of various schools
Unfortunately I'm the only person in my firm using System and Ms-Office.
Even my Boss isn't tech savvy. He uses only basic features like sending, checking mails, and inputting data in my absence.

Being school bus service provider
I've to maintain data in excel sheets ( workbooks ) as follows
1. Pickup / Drop points
2. Vehicle master
3/ Students Master maintaining their pickup / drop points in detail having route name, km slab, annual fees, discount, final fee amount,
also various instalment headers, adding their payment details as and when they pay.
calculating total amount received per instalment, calculating balance amount against each instalment
4. route wise sheet separately for primary and pre-primary.
i want to automate the process.
But being recently have starting learning about advance excel and vba / macros
i face plenty difficulties.

Also recently my boss wants salary slips to be generated for each employee every month.
I need proper guidance so as I can be able to create a automated system for all the routine tasks
as such that i won't have to manually keep updating multiple sheets everytime when their is addition or deletion in data
Even as the data changes each academic year I want to create a template where i can change few things
and ensure hassle free data maintenance each year.
also there should be specific data to be input whereas other columns will be automated and can't be changed / edited
Hello Nikhil Patki

Thanks for sharing about you and your requirements. To manage all these tasks, I recommend developing an Excel-based system.

To develop such a System, you can consider getting support from Excel Consultancy Services of ExcelDemy, where you will get consultancies at minimal costs.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
Excel & VBA Developer
ExcelDemy

I've already posted my requirement in detail to the consultancy services
and waiting for the reply past one week.

I've already posted my requirement in detail to the consultancy services
and waiting for the reply past one week.
Dear Nikhil Patki

We value your time and appreciate your patience in this matter. We have sent a response to your email. Kindly check your inbox, including the spam or promotions.

If, for any reason, you are unable to locate our response, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to resend the information.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
Excel & VBA Developer
ExcelDemy

I always clean up my spam and junk / trash box.
Also all mails from exceldemy are been filtered to a separate folder in my inbox
Hence i have not received any response regarding the above query from consulting services.
or may be by chance i had misread and deleted it from spam / junk box. This chance is very rare although.
still i will re0check my inbox once as if mail is received from a bit different ID maybe it did not arrived in exceldemy folder in my inbox.
Also if possible canm i get the reply once again to go through it.

I always clean up my spam and junk / trash box.
Also all mails from exceldemy are been filtered to a separate folder in my inbox
Hence i have not received any response regarding the above query from consulting services.
or may be by chance i had misread and deleted it from spam / junk box. This chance is very rare although.
still i will re0check my inbox once as if mail is received from a bit different ID maybe it did not arrived in exceldemy folder in my inbox.
Also if possible canm i get the reply once again to go through it.
Hello Nikhil Patki

Thank you for getting back to us, and I appreciate your diligence in checking your spam/junk and inbox folders.

We will ensure you receive another copy of our response by next Sunday. Stay Blessed.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
Excel & VBA Developer
ExcelDemy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member