[Answered] Calculated items in pivot table

This thread is solved
The below snapshot is part of calculated items. I need to update the category row % values "laptop" to be average not to be the sum of the site values % so for example the 205% in the current stock at site % for available assets is the sum of CAI10, CAI5, CAI5, etc. not the average.

I tried but when I update anything the whole data is updated not only the laptop row.Capture.PNG

The below snapshot is part of calculated items. I need to update the category row % values "laptop" to be average not to be the sum of the site values % so for example the 205% in the current stock at site % for available assets is the sum of CAI10, CAI5, CAI5, etc. not the average.

I tried but when I update anything the whole data is updated not only the laptop row.View attachment 96
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, Mina Mourad Milad. I understand you have been experiencing difficulties updating the category row % values "laptop" to be average, not to be the sum of the site values.

I have gone through the snapshot and found that providing any prominent solution without glancing at the workbook is challenging. In my view, once you have the row for the "laptop" category, you can calculate the average of the site values %. To do this, you need to sum up the site values % and divide by the number of sites.

Could you share your workbook with me via this platform to better understand your situation? I would appreciate it if you could assist me more effectively.
Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JasonRip