Excel 2021 on Mac how to get form back

Spidey

Just upgraded to a new Mac and running excel 2021 version and no,longer can find the form command in the ribbon. Apparently MS has removed this valuable resource. I tried watching a video that discussed VBA and adding a user form but that pull down is not available in the VBA stuff either.

i have watched videos and even downloads a xlsm file that had examples but none of them are clear or seem to be using excel 2021 on a Mac.

looking for steps to create data entry form for a table.

Just upgraded to a new Mac and running excel 2021 version and no,longer can find the form command in the ribbon. Apparently MS has removed this valuable resource. I tried watching a video that discussed VBA and adding a user form but that pull down is not available in the VBA stuff either.

i have watched videos and even downloads a xlsm file that had examples but none of them are clear or seem to be using excel 2021 on a Mac.

looking for steps to create data entry form for a table.
Hello Spidey,

You can manually follow the articles to create a data entry form manually or by using VBA.

How to Create Data Entry Form in Excel

How to Create Data Entry Form in Excel VBA

I also notice in both word and excel customize quick access tool bar is greyed out yet I can select down to add more commands. Really disappointed in office 2021 wonder If I can run office 2011 on my new iMac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonkfps