Hi everyone,
I'm looking into OSHA 10 training and would like to hear from people who have completed the course recently.
For those who have taken OSHA 10 online, what should I consider when choosing a training provider? I'm particularly interested in the course format, training requirements, cost, and the process for receiving the student course completion card.
Would you recommend completing the training online, or is classroom training a better option for someone new to workplace safety training?
Any advice or personal experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!
I'm looking into OSHA 10 training and would like to hear from people who have completed the course recently.
For those who have taken OSHA 10 online, what should I consider when choosing a training provider? I'm particularly interested in the course format, training requirements, cost, and the process for receiving the student course completion card.
Would you recommend completing the training online, or is classroom training a better option for someone new to workplace safety training?
Any advice or personal experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!