May I kindly request you help with lookup formula in excel 2016​
as per attached excel sheet​
Your assistance in this issue is highly appreciated​
I am using excel 2016 at work​
Many Thanks​

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
I solved my issues, but there is still one problem that my column C, the age equal or less than 24, that I did not solve i need your

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
I solved my issues, but there is still one problem that my column C, the age equal or less than 24, that I did not solve i need your
Hello Jululian

It is good to see you again. You wanted to find the weight based on criteria such as height (155 cm) and age (between points), for example, 0 to 24, 25 to 29, etc.

Don't worry! I have developed a complex formula to fulfil your goal. However, I had to modify the heading a bit. I have demonstrated the idea in your given file.

SOLUTION Overview:
Finding weights based on the height and age using index match formula.png

Complex Formula (Using INDEX, MATCH, VALUE, MID, RIGHT, IF and ISNUMBER):
=INDEX($C$7:$G$27, MATCH($L$9, $B$7:$B$27, 0), MATCH(1, (VALUE(MID($C$4:$G$4, 12, 2)) <= $M$9) * ($M$9 <= IF(ISNUMBER(VALUE(RIGHT($C$4:$G$4, 2))), VALUE(RIGHT($C$4:$G$4, 2)), 0)), 0))

I hope you have found the formula you were looking for. I have attached the solution workbook; good luck.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
ExcelDemy

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello Jululian

It is good to see you again. You wanted to find the weight based on criteria such as height (155 cm) and age (between points), for example, 0 to 24, 25 to 29, etc.

Don't worry! I have developed a complex formula to fulfil your goal. However, I had to modify the heading a bit. I have demonstrated the idea in your given file.

SOLUTION Overview:

Complex Formula (Using INDEX, MATCH, VALUE, MID, RIGHT, IF and ISNUMBER):

I hope you have found the formula you were looking for. I have attached the solution workbook; good luck.

Regards
Lutfor Rahman Shimanto
ExcelDemy
Thank you for your support I appreciate your help so much many Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member