[Solved] Summary Report

chili

Dear All,

Hope you all are fine Well.
I have a task at hand that requires preparing a summary sheet in an appealing and visually appealing manner. I would greatly appreciate your kind support in helping me formalize the summary by utilizing the data provided in the attached document.

Attachments

• Format for Increment -Excel.xlsx
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
Dear All,

Hope you all are fine Well.
I have a task at hand that requires preparing a summary sheet in an appealing and visually appealing manner. I would greatly appreciate your kind support in helping me formalize the summary by utilizing the data provided in the attached document.
Dear Chili,

Thank you for your post. Although we would greatly appreciate it if you could explain the dataset in more detail. For example, do we need to calculate the After Increment column? and if we do, how do we calculate it?

I have formulated the summary report as I understood from the provided dataset. If you need any more help with it, please let us know. I am attaching the formulated Excel file here.

Best Regards,
Yousuf Shovon

Attachments

18.4 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for support. i need to prepare the summary sheet by mentioning the :"What is increment % of the total salary cost and % of the individual department salary increment percentage. Need not summaries data sheet for this

Dear Chilli,

Thank you for your feedback. Check the attached Excel file. It contains the desired calculations using Excel generic formula. If you wish to calculate more columns, use Red font in the respective column and share the Excel file here. Thank you.

Best Regards.

Attachments

18.4 KB · Views: 2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member