[Solved] Prepare an examination committee

aneek

Hello
I want to prepare an examination committee Excel sheet. The committee's formation will be like one(1) chief and five(5) members. We have six(6) batch running (BSc (part I, part II, part III, part IV) and M Engg and MSc Engg). We have 19 team members. Each batch must have one chief and 5 members from the 19 members. Each year, they will be rotated or changed.

How can I do this in Excel??

Hello
I want to prepare an examination committee Excel sheet. The committee's formation will be like one(1) chief and five(5) members. We have six(6) batch running (BSc (part I, part II, part III, part IV) and M Engg and MSc Engg). We have 19 team members. Each batch must have one chief and 5 members from the 19 members. Each year, they will be rotated or changed.

How can I do this in Excel??

Dear Aneek,
Thank you for posting on the Excedemy Forum. I have prepared a Macro-enabled Excel workbook that will do the job for you. You can run the macro using this button to create a new committe that will populate each batch randomely.
1700649366315.png

Make sure you enable Macro before clicking the button.

If you need any more help, feel free to reach us.

Regards
Aniruddah
Team Exceldemy

Attachments

• Examination committee.xlsm
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
Dear Aneek,
Thank you for posting on the Excedemy Forum. I have prepared a Macro-enabled Excel workbook that will do the job for you. You can run the macro using this button to create a new committe that will populate each batch randomely.
View attachment 1057

Make sure you enable Macro before clicking the button.

If you need any more help, feel free to reach us.

Regards
Aniruddah
Team Exceldemy
Thanks a lot. It is great work. I appreciate your cooperation. ❤️😄

Dear Aniruddah Vai,
I need more assistance regarding this exam committee Excel sheet. In the past, we used to form our committee through a random selection process. Now we need to insert some logic or parameter to form the committee. Is it possible? Herewith I am attaching those logics as jpg file. Number 7 logic is not necessary. I am eagerly looking forward to your assistance.

Dear Aniruddah Vai,
I need more assistance regarding this exam committee Excel sheet. In the past, we used to form our committee through a random selection process. Now we need to insert some logic or parameter to form the committee. Is it possible? Herewith I am attaching those logics as jpg file. Number 7 logic is not necessary. I am eagerly looking forward to your assistance.

Hey Aneek, thanks for sharing your problem with us. It looks like your requirements might need some advanced algorithms, which is a bit beyond what our forum usually handles. No worries, though! You can try our Exceldemy Consultancy Service, where we create custom Excel solutions for folks. Give it a shot and let us help you out!"

Regards
Aniruddah
Team Exceldemy

Hey Aneek, thanks for sharing your problem with us. It looks like your requirements might need some advanced algorithms, which is a bit beyond what our forum usually handles. No worries, though! You can try our Exceldemy Consultancy Service, where we create custom Excel solutions for folks. Give it a shot and let us help you out!"

Regards
Aniruddah
Team Exceldemy
Dear Aniruddah vai
Thank you for your assistance. 😁

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members